Re: WWW2004 panel (agenda item today's telcon)

David,

Thanks for your proposal. Running the risk of being repetitive; at some
telcon I volounteered for the idealist position (currently proposed to
be held by M. Skall). Could it be put on the agenda to be discussed on
today's telcon? I suppose we'd have some kind of voting, but haven't
seen any in the minutes or in the previous meetings.

Best,

/Dimitris