Re: proposed closure of LC-64 -- oops

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:42:12 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

I did miss something.  The last parenthetical comment on Susan's "Proposal"
-- need to define "terms" (or did she mean "conformance terms"?).

1.) no need, it's clear
2.) yes, define "terms" (her suggestion)
3.) yes, define "conformance terms" (what she meant?)
4.) don't need to define, but give a couple of better "for example" than
current text.

Suggestion.  How about giving this to our Glossary team (i.e., the owners
of the QA Glossary), for a proposal, due Friday?

(Btw, I think there is some merit to Susan's comment.  This is not so
obvious that I am able to quickly reel off a couple of "for example" of
conformance terms, special or SpecGL-standard.)