Re: proposed closure of LC-64 -- oops

I did miss something.  The last parenthetical comment on Susan's "Proposal"
-- need to define "terms" (or did she mean "conformance terms"?).

Alternatives:

1.) no need, it's clear
2.) yes, define "terms" (her suggestion)
3.) yes, define "conformance terms" (what she meant?)
4.) don't need to define, but give a couple of better "for example" than
current text.

Suggestion.  How about giving this to our Glossary team (i.e., the owners
of the QA Glossary), for a proposal, due Friday?

(Btw, I think there is some merit to Susan's comment.  This is not so
obvious that I am able to quickly reel off a couple of "for example" of
conformance terms, special or SpecGL-standard.)

-Lofton.