Volunteer needed for XKMS Last Call review

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 22 Apr 2003 11:17:26 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hello,

The XML Key Management Service WG has published a Last Call Working
draft of the XML Key Management Service:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-20030418/
"""
This document specifies protocols for distributing and registering
public keys, suitable for use in conjunction with the proposed standard
for XML Signature and XML Encryption
"""

This Last Call has been announced to the chairs:
http://www.w3.org/mid/200304182120.h3ILKDf26632@ha1sca-mail1.SFBay.Sun.COM

To keep with our commitment to review as many Last Call WD as possible,
we would need a volunteer to review this draft with the SpecGL. The
deadline for review is set to May 23rd.

Thanks,