RE: What do we do with the forms?

I'd leave them for a while. I know couple W3C folks that are only
getting to provide us a feedback.

Even though LC is over and we can take or ignore a comment at our
discretion, it's always useful to see what people think.

So far we've been getting many comments, but from a narrow (for our
target) set of folks.

Thanks