regular issues list updated

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:37:29 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

[KD, PF/PC, MS, DM -- note references below to AIs of yours.]

I have brought our regular (non-LC) Issues List up to date
[1].  Closed/resolved QAWG Process Document issues from post-Boston, and a
handful of TestGL issues from Boston.  Added composite reference issue
(113) for AR's 28 SpecGL issues and disposition of comments.

Added
-----
#113:  reference composite AR issues on SpecGL (20021220), and disposition
of comments.

Closed
-----
24, 53, 14, 35, 113,
13, 107

Resolved
-----
45, 79

(Resolved means: some AI required to progress to Closed.  See
issues:  45-KD; 79-PF/PC)

Attention!
-----
23

This is a TestGL issue, discussed at Boston, with a really fuzzy
resolution.  Needs clarification, and as far as I can tell, it isn't really
closed.  There are apparently action items on MS and DM.  See the issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html.html