Re: Publication Schedule for TestGL (AI-20030331-1)

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:11:17 -0600
To: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com>, Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Cc: Peter Fawcett <pfawcett@real.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

I think that we should compress the schedule somewhat.  It shows a 3rd
*internal* draft on 5/23, which is two months late according to:

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/Roadmap

(And, it is considerably longer than the "every-three-month" convention for
WD publication.)

Since this is just a 2nd PWD, I think that we could cut out at least one
and preferably two internal drafts.  I would rather publish soon, with the
idea to publish again soon after Crete.

Other thoughts?

-Lofton.