next week extra telecon [2nd NOTICE]

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:44:27 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

[Only three -- Mark, Patrick, Karl -- have replied.  Please reply...]

QAWG participants --

Please reply.

Let's start looking for minimum-conflict time for extra telecon for next
week -- week of 14 April.  (Don't forget our extra telecon this Thursday,
10 April, 11am EDT -- draft Agenda soon.)

Please reply, which of the following times are you NOT available for one hour?

Tuesday (15-apr) 11am ET
Tuesday 12 noon ET
Wednesday 11am ET
Wednesday 12 noon ET
Thursday 11am ET
Thursday 12 noon ET
Friday 11am ET
Friday12 noon ET

I consider Thursday (like this week) ideal -- best spacing between regular
Monday telecons.