Last Call Issues UPDATED (9-apr)

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:41:30 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

There is a new, version of the LC issues list today, current through the
7-april telecon, with these changes:

Reclassified to "Editorial":
-----
5, 8, 9, 11, 16, 39, 18

Added
-----
109

Closed
-----
1, 14, 55, 77.ET-3, 91

Resolved
-----
92, 38, 23, 75.1, 79, 63

NOTE.  "Resolved" is a new status.  It means that we have discussed and
resolved the issue, but the results (i.e., draft spec changes) are not yet
available.  It doesn't disappear from the summary table [3], and get shaded
gray in the details table, until status is "Closed".

At [1] you will find the updated version of the QAWG Last Call issues.  It
is linked from the issues section [2] of our WG page.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#issues
[3] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues#summaryList