LC-55 action [was Re: [Draft] Minutes from QA WG Teleconf 2003/03/31]

2nd Question.

Like LC-1, I believe that LC-55 has an associated action item.  I believe
that the action is:  "Refer proposal to Pubrules/Comm team".

Do we agree that this is the AI?

Who's responsible?  This should be our Comm Liaison.  I think that is Dom.

When?  Dom should name a date.

-Lofton.