Last Call Issues UPDATED

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:33:11 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

26 SpecGL issues (#83 - #108) have been added, submitted by Jonathan Marsh,
on behalf of WS Description WG.  He classifies them as:  18 Substantive; 8
Editorial.

Over the next couple of days, I'm going to try to produce an improvement to
the LC issues list, which includes some cross referencing amongst common or
related issues.  Meanwhile, it is still useful and doesn't take long to
read through all of the SpecGL issues, in preparation for next week's telecons.

At [1] you will find the updated version of the QAWG Last Call issues.  It
is linked from the issues section [2] of our WG page.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/lc-issues
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#issues