QA f2f - logistics - "last call"

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:17:36 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

the QA f2f meeting in Tokyo is 8 days from today.
I have added a few details to the logistics page at
http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/10/f2f
including directions to the meeting, refined schedule, etc.

If the logistics page lack details you think you need, please tell me
ASAP. If it doesn't I suggest participants print it as well as the maps
linked from this page (hotel, directions to the campus, directions
inside the campus...).

Cheers, see you soon.
--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C