FW: testGL issues

From: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:23:28 -0700
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
There are not many significant raised issues for the document yet, so I
didn't even sent email. I think I should though.

Here is the list that I want to discuss before drilling into the
document:

1.    Issue 79: http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html.html#x79

2.    Gd 4. How should we coordinate Ops and Test guidelines. Is it ok
to duplicate checkpoints?

3.    Ck 1.7 Identify optional behaviors in the specification. Do we
keep this checkpoint or drop it?

4.    Ck 3.1 and 3.2. Are these ckpts verifiable now?

5.    Ck4.1 and 4.2 - could these be joined together?

6.    Ck 5.7 - is it doable?

The rest of the telecon time I suggest we dedicate to the Gd4 and
higher.

Thanks.