Re: survey recipients (was Re: DRAFT minutes QA WG telcon Sep 18)

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:18:22 -0600
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Our efforts would best be spent by trying to get responses from those
working groups who haven't yet responded.  If we get all of the groups,
then I think we will cover everything we want -- all of the
Recommendation-track authors in W3C.

What do you think about a selective, targeted follow-up message?  If we had
a list of non-responding WGs, then Dom and I could send to those Chairs and
Team.

-Lofton.