Re: Fwd: Technical Plenary Logistics -- please reply by 30 September

From: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:31:46 -0400
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

>>2. Your two-day preference:
>>      Monday 3 - Tuesday 4 March 2003, or  Thursday 6 - Friday 7 March 2003

As per usual, this is the same week as our Assessment Panel briefing.  I'd
greatly prefer Thursday-Friday since I won't be able to make it to Boston
before Wednesday.  This may affect Lynne too.

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174