18-Sept (Wed.) QAWG telecon agenda

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:50:15 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG participants --

If you won't attend the Wednesday (18-september) QAWG telcon, please reply
(to list) with "regrets".

This is a rough proposed agenda.  I'll have another the issue list and
priority order on Tuesday.  Meanwhile, this is 2nd to last telecon before
Tokyo meeting.  Is there anything else we should be dealing with on this
telecon agenda?

Proposed Agenda
=====

1.) roll call, membership

2.) any logistical topics?

3.) questionnaire followup
         - ask spec-prod?

4.) Tech plenary logistics
         - QAWG answers to 8 questions at [1]

5.) 5.) Tokyo agenda (logistics at [0])
         - Demo session for test materials, markups, ..
                 * SVG and WebCGM:  Lofton
                 * XSLT: Kirill?
                 * DOM: Dimitris?
                 * UAAG, SOAP, ... volunteers?
         - Update "Agenda" section of [0]?

4.) Frm schedules, ET issues
         - Revised schedule proposal [2]
         - ET issues (#68, 67) [3]
         - GL-ET questions [2]: how to verify a CK?

5.) Issue List processing [3]
         - issue processing order per [4]

6.) Adjourn

Logistics