are the ET docs now NOTEs?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:11:27 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Looking at the resolution of issue #68, we decided to progress the Examples
& Techniques documents in /WG/ space initially, and then at some future
stable point, "...move to /TR/ as a Note".

I would interpret this to mean:  the ExTech documents are no longer W3C
Working Draft, but henceforth are W3C Note.

Does anyone disagree?

(If not, I will also modify the final disposition of closed Issue #18,
accordingly.)