(my) review assignment(s)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:55:00 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

I have sent the QAWG's questions about the WCAG2.0 draft, along with my
own comments, to the WCAG working group last  week. The WG said they
would follo-wup. I'll keep you informed of any answer.

I plan to send in my "review" of the WCAG2.0 draft wrt specGL later
this week.

I also noticed I had been given an opsGL assignment (optional). I'll
try to do it if I have enough time. However, "WAI" is not a working
group as far as I can tell. Should I assume this is the WCAG WG? Is
this related to the AI I took, to get in touch with WAI and learn about
their outreach?