Thank You for Hosting F2F

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:59:04 -0400
To: ot@w3.org
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org, www-qa@w3.org

Olivier

On behalf of the WG and IG, we would like to thank you for your efforts in
hosting a successful F2F in Tokyo.  Your directions to get us from the
airport to the hotel and then, to the meeting location were greatly
appreciated. Since no one got lost, they were also accurate and for some of
us, essential. The meeting room facilities enabled us to easily conduct our
business and for some, provided a crucial network connection to email.  We
all enjoyed the lunches and dinner, which provided an enjoyable experience
in tasting new food, some of which we still don't know what it was we
ate.  And, finally you were a gracious host at dinner, introducing us to
new customs and ensuring that we didn't go hungry or thirsty.   THANK YOU.