RE: settle new telecon

Thanks for the quick reply!

At 03:38 PM 10/16/02 -0700, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
>My vote: option #1 or option #3

Interesting additional choice.

>[...]
>As for the fact that Mark and Lynne and may be some other folks cannot
>make it after 12 - should we ever require an additional time for
>QAWG-all work, we can reorder agenda, so that issues important for the
>folks are discussed within the first 1h. This 0.5h  after 12pm is the
>special extra time - not the regular.

To be clear, my motive (#2) was to not be trapped in the situation where we
could never have all-QAWG for full 1-1/2 hours.  It might be common
expectation about 3-4 times a year (that's how often we publish), that we
may have enough critical focused issue resolution work, that it can't be
done in 1 hour.  IMO.  (It has also been my experience on other groups.)

So the key issue between #1 and #2 (#3) is:  #1 never allows all-QAWG time
longer than 1 hr.

-Lofton.