From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 6:02 PM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: 16 October (Wed.) QAWG telecon agenda

QAWG participants --

If you won't attend the Wednesday (16-october) QAWG telcon, please reply
(to list) with "regrets".

This is our last regular bi-weekly conference at this time slot, before
we move to new weekly schedule (if new bridge request is approved).

Agenda
=====

We will be sure to give enough time to SpecGL topics, per Dom's email
thread of the past couple of days (even if it means deferring some items
before #3-6 on below listing.)

1.) roll call, membership
2.) any logistical topics?

3.) Tech plenary [1]