Re: Deadline for Reviews 2002-10-25

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:16:37 -0600
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

Karl et al --

We originally chose the 10-25 date so that there might be some feedback
that would be useful to SpecGL editors for making the next draft (now 6-nov).

Given the scope of changes we are making, we should consider at today's
telecon whether this will be useful to Dom and the SpecGL team, or whether
they would prefer the first batches of reviews to wait a couple weeks for
the new version.

The WCAG20 review is partly for the benefit of WAI, so that could proceed.

-Lofton.