RE: clarification - time needed for TestGL

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 10:40:03 -0600
To: "Kirill Gavrylyuk" <kirillg@microsoft.com>, <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Cc: lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>, mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
At 07:52 AM 10/4/02 -0700, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
>[...]
>I don't think we need new text from me to estimate the time for Test GL
>issues on the f2f. Here is what I sent earlier this week [1]. It will take
>3-4h, based on the previous teleconf s rate.

Okay.  However, it is highly likely that we can't give more than 1/2 day to
TestGL.  1/2 day figures out to about 3 hours, taking breaks into
account.  So we should anticipate 3 hours *maximum*.

Per Wed telecon, we think that we either have to give up some Test demo
stuff, or find a little time elsewhere.  So I anticipate that we will be
doing some juggling at the start, and as we proceed.