RE: 2-October (Wed.) QAWG telecon agenda (2nd draft)

Late regrets - can't make it tomorrow.

>        - Day2-AM: TestGL
                * specific topics/focus/issues?

I suggest:

-        Review the fixes for the issues brought up on the last special
TestGL telcon. See issues list [1] and minutes [2]. I won't be able to
send the revised draft this week. Most likely will do so on Monday 10/7,
right before the f2f. Big items:

*         Issue 79 - alternative formulation of the checkpoints to be
more result oriented then process oriented

*         Guideline 3  - fuzzy, complete rewrite

-        Go through Gd 4 - 7.

Estimated time required - 3-4h

>        - Day3-PM:  wrapup, AI summary, etc.
                * next meeting details (KG)?

I may have to leave early on day 3. I will send a confirmation email
regarding January f2f separately prior to f2f.

I confirm that Microsoft offers/will host the QA WG f2f meeting in
January 6-8 2003 in Redmond, WA, US. I'm just trying to gather all the
logistical data and security requirements before sending
invitation/announcement details.

Thanks