Re: Conformance Section in 2002

Although there are parts of SpecGL that we are still tuning, presence of a
conformance section is pretty basic.

We are asked to participate in every PR telecon, but by then it is too
late.  LC is the time to catch such major omissions, but QA is not asked to
participate in many LC reviews.

Mandatory conformance to SpecGL would solve the problem.  So would
pro-active LC review, but we don't have a lot of resources to do a thorough
review of all LC documents.

-Lofton.