Draft Process Outline items for 25 Nov

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:42:43 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG

For Monday, 18 Nov Telcon's discussion of the Draft Process Outline [1], I
would like to focus on high level issues.

1.  Do we want to keep all 3 parts - Internal Operations, External
Relationships and Test Materials?
The latter 2 are required by OpsGL (Section 2 guidelines are covered by
Test Material; Section 3 is covered by External Relationships)

2. If yes, should the Test materials (i.e., QA Process) be a separate document?

3. For each Section, what is missing or what shouldn't be there.

regards
Lynne

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/11/ProcessDoc-20021121.html