new draft Process Document Outline

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:33:32 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Attached is the updated Draft Outline of our Process document.  As per AI
from monday's telcon, I've included the items from OpsGL regarding a QA
Process document.   We may decide to split the Process document into 2 -
one for the WG's general process (sections 1 and 2 in the current outline)
and another process document for the WG's QA work, i.e., how we develop and
deal with test materials (the new section 3)

please forgive my poorly formatted xhtml.

lynne