action items

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:47:30 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
QA Working Group --

This week marked the first anniversary of our first face-to-face.  Looking
back, we have accomplished a lot -- congratulations everyone!

Last week was an interesting anniversary also -- the one-year anniversary
of the oldest item on the Action Items list [1].

There are 39 items on the list, owned by:
Andrew
Dimitris
Karl
Kirill
Lofton
Lynne
Mark
Olivier
Peter
"Editors"

I know some of these are done, but you -- the owner -- must be the one to
tell Olivier to clear it (and please Cc: the QAWG when you tell Olivier).

So please:

1.) if one of your AIs is done, write to Olivier (Cc: QAWG) and clear it;

2.) work on and finish some of your un-done AIs.

Cheers,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/ActionItems