some minutes for october telcons not announced to www-qa

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:01:48 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG members, Hi.

I have cleaned up the QA agenda page a bit.
The info about the next f2f meeting, as well as the telcon info, should
now be correct.

I have added the latest final telcon minutes in the calendar, but
noticed that the final minutes for
- sept 25th (can't find draft minutes for those either...)
- oct 16th
- oct 28th
Had not been announced to the IG yet (as far as I could tell).
It would be good to do it (or to point me to them if I missed them so
that I can update the page).

Thank you, and KUTGW.
--
Olivier