New rationale for checkpoint 3.3

From: peter fawcett <pfawcett@speakeasy.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:12:39 -0800
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Here's a stab at a new rationale for checkpoint 3.3.
I'm not sure it's perfect but I think it's better or at least clearer
than what's there now.

Rationale: a profile places requirements on each class of product that
is affected by the profile's definition. @@@ so ?

Rationale: because profiles place explicit requirements on classes of
products that have specific and often limited operating environments
these requirements must be defined for each class of product that is