Comments on minuted from the F2F

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:14:44 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
This probably says more about my slight sloppiness in reading minutes
properly than anything else, but here goes:

I saw that work on 4a is scheduled to start April 1st, and would if I
were present at the F2F (I went away for a brief update with the DOM WG
thinking I wouldn't miss out particularly substantial issues) also have
volounteered to edit/contribute to the fourth document family.

Would the WG consider my volounteering at this point?

Thanks,

/Dimitris