All Framework Documents Posted

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:10:13 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
QAWG --

All four of the WG-only Framework documents are posted now, plus two
checklists.

[1] is the new draft of Operational Guidelines.
[2] is an outline & plans for Operational Examples & Techniques.
[3] is Spec Guidelines (chgd since yesterday only in a 2-digit date fix)
[4] is the checklist for [1].
[5] is the checklist for [3].
[6] is Frm:Intro, unchanged since yesterday's posting.

These will figure into the agenda of the Thursday telcon.  More details
tomorrow (Wednesday), but basically:  we'll continue looking at Issue#55,
with new draft [1]; and we'll consider the schedule for next /TR/
publication.  Note.  I hope to post a new Issues List tomorrow (Wednesday).

As always, send any requests for telcon agenda items.

Btw -- [1] has a final "Change History" chapter.  Please have a look at it,
especially if you are expecting or are tracking a particular change -- make
sure that the change has gotten implemented.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/framework-20020311/qaframe-ops.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/framework-20020311/qaframe-ops-extech.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/framework-20020311/qaframe-spec.html