Re: please report on AI status

From: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:34:31 -0500
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org
The glossary is an ongoing effort.  I think it should be classified as such.

At 04:27 PM 3/8/02 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>QAWG --
>
>I have been remiss, in not sending regular Action Item update
>messages.  If your name is in this message, please check the Action List
>at [1], and report if it is completed (or if it has otherwise changed status):
>
>Pre-f2f (dates before 1-march):
>----------
>Kirill, Daniel, Lofton, Lynne, Karl, Mark
>
>(We know some of these are done, but only the owner should say so and
>close it).
>
>f2f and after:
>----------
>Karl, Olivier, Lofton, Dimitris, Peter
>
>Thanks,
>-Lofton.
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/ActionItems

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174