Friday teleconference details -- p.s.

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:56:59 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
About pre-Friday preparation, I'd like to add one comment to what I said
earlier:

"[...]There is basically one topic:  Issue #55 [1] -- the priorities of the
ProcOps checkpoints."

We had several issues about the statements and organization of the
checkpoints themselves in the FPWD P&O text.  None of us had seen the new
P&O text [2] before the f2f.  It is my recollection from the f2f that some
of the checkpoint-content issues were "provisionally" closed -- i.e.,
without time to study in detail, the new text seemed okay to the issue
originator.

Before Friday, I'd like people who had issues to verify that they are
indeed resolved by the new P&O text.  Also, if you have new issues with the
new Guideline/Checkpoint structuring, we need to address those -- it
doesn't make sense to discuss all of the priorities if we haven't endorsed
the checkpoints themselves!

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html.html#x55