Re: Change of time for QA WG meetings

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:04:29 -0600
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 12:46 PM 6/25/02 +0300, you wrote:
>Difference between EDT and EST?

Daylight (D) is one hour later than standard (S), of course.  But it is
academic -- no one in the U.S. (other than a couple places like Hawaii and
Arizona) uses Standard during the summer.  I think it is mostly habit that
people still put EST or PST or whatever, even in the summer, when "S"
should be "D".

>I believe I can make either slot, but I want to make sure how many hours'
>difference there is.

EDT is 6 hours different from Central Europe.

Olivier, what do you think about putting a link like [1] on our /QA/Group/
page?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
[2]