[Fwd: UAAG 1.0 Draft Test Suite for Checkpoint 1.1 available for comment and review]

QAWG --

I'm forwarding this, for your interest.  By the way, UAAG would be an
interesting case study for the review assignments (Ops, Spec, Test) that we
agreed to in Montreal.  That will be a topic on next week's telcon.

-Lofton.