Re: Test Guidelines

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:23:30 -0600
To: "David Marston/Cambridge/IBM" <david_marston@us.ibm.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

In the telcon, we made a distinction, but perhaps you won't agree with it:

*  "Discretionary" (we thought) refers to items where two or more behaviors
are enumerated, and the choice is left to the implementation.

* "Intentionally vague" refers to explicitly completely undefined items,
such as "...viewer behavior is implementation dependent".

-Lofton.