Re: Test Guidelines

In the telcon, we made a distinction, but perhaps you won't agree with it:

*  "Discretionary" (we thought) refers to items where two or more behaviors
are enumerated, and the choice is left to the implementation.

* "Intentionally vague" refers to explicitly completely undefined items,
such as "...viewer behavior is implementation dependent".

-Lofton.