Re: Testing Guidelines plan

Attached please find a copy of your original document with some added
prose as well as proposals for change of priorities and restructuring.

I should point out that this is not the result of iteration between me
and Kirill, as my time frame did not allow that. In the future, you will
not see editor only drafts such as this, but "finished" proposals, in
accordance with our editing process. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, it may be that I won't be able to attend today's telcon, as I
thought we would have changed time already,

Best,

/Dimitris

<File attached: qaframe-test-plan.html>