Fwd: XMLP Last Call Heads-Up

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:55:17 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Recall in Montreal that we decided:  each QAWG member will perform an Ops
review, a Spec review, and a Test review on one target WG.  Ops can be done
now, Spec could be done according to next (re-organized SpecGuide) draft,
and Test "later".

The below request from XMLP calls specifically for QA review and "Last
Call" input before 19th July.  This would seem an opportunity for a QAWG
member to do a reviews assignment.  It could then be coordinated with Karl
for feedback to the XMLP WG.

Volunteer?

-Lofton.