About QAWG Teleconferences

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:59:41 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG participants --

1.)  commencing with the next *regular* teleconference -- Thursday, 27 June
2002 -- we will shift the teleconference time to an Asia-friendly and
Europe-friendly time.  The new time is:  10:00-11:30am Eastern Daylight
Time.  (We decided in f2f to alternate on a quarterly basis between this
new time, and the old time -- so we'll switch back to old time in the Fall).

2.)  This Thursday, 20th June, we will have a special (extra) telcon.  It
will be at the old time, 2-3:30pm EDT.  The topic will be:  high-level look
through Guidelines and Checkpoints of the new draft proposed Test
Guidelines, which Kirill circulated during the f2f.  We expect an updated
version before the telcon, stay tuned.