CSS1 Test Assertions

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:25:52 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

For your information and for our archives, here is some follow up to Bert
Bos' pointers to the CSS test suites [1].  I thought it would be
interesting, for reference and examples, to see how CSS had handled their
test assertions and linkage of same to test cases.

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002May/0040.html