QA reviews assignment Matrix proposal

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:39:17 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

This is just a proposition of QA review for People with regards to
	[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/reviews

I think it will be good to do things which are not only pure
technology, and that cover also technologies which are very related
to human or policies to see if the QA Guidelines can be applied.

	Examples of that are WAI, P3P, Patent Policy Framework
	See [2] http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix

	Olivier, I gave you WCAG but it's not mandatory as you're not
part of the WG, but if you want to do it. It will be welcome :)

QA Framework reviews

+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
| QA WG Member  |WG reviewed |Spec reviewed |TS    reviewed|  Techniques  |
|               |using the QA|using  the  QA|using  the  QA|assesment for |
|               |   Ops GL   |   Spec GL    |Test        GL|a    GL    doc|
|               |            |              |   [future]   |   [future]   |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|   Dimitris    |DOM (done)  |              |              |              |
|  Dimitriadis  |            |              |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|  Karl Dubost  |   RDF      |   RDF WD     |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
| Peter Fawcett |   SMIL     |   SMIL 2     |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|    Kirill     |    SOAP    |SOAP (multiple|              |              |
|   Gavrylyuk   |            |parts) [done] |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|   Dominique   |QA [tbd]    |QA Operational|              |              |
|Hazael-Massieux|            |GL [tbd]      |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|    Lofton     |SVG (done)  |SVG [tbd]     |              |              |
|   Henderson   |CSS [done]  |              |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
| David Marston |  XSL       |   XSLT 1     |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|Sandra Martinez|XML (done)  |XML Namespace |              |              |
|               |            |1.1 [tbd]     |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
| Jack Morrison |MathML      |MathML [tbd]  |              |              |
|               |[2002-08-16]|              |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|Lynne Rosenthal|  XLink     |   XLink      |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|  Mark Skall   |   P3P      |   P3P  1.0   |              |              |
+---------------+------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+
|Andrew Thackrah|HTML [tbd]  |Modularization|              |              |
|               |            |XHTML and     |              |              |
|               |            |XHTML 1.1     |              |              |
|    Olivier    |   WAI      |   WCAG 1.0   |              |              |
|   Thereaux    |            |              |              |              |

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---