Rescheduled Telecon

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:23:01 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Next teleconference:  Wed, 7/31 (week from today).

Due to vacations, and several last minute regrets and partial regrets, we
decided to reschedule today's telecon to next Wednesday (7/31).  I have
requested a bridge.

We will probably re-use the same agenda, and I will probably circulate a
slightly updated SpecGL draft (on 7/29).

We used the bridge anyway -- David, Karl, Jack, Lofton, Sandra -- for some
discussion of the 7/22 SpecGL draft.  Karl has been working on Spec Extech,
Sandra has been working on a SpecGL review assignment, and David had
comments on a number of the "@@" issue points.

I'll circulate some notes in next message.