Re: WeekInQA DRAFT 17 Jun to 15 Jul

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 06:09:18 +0900
To: Jack Morrison <Jack.Morrison@sun.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Jack,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002, Jack Morrison wrote:
> The following draft is based on items #3 & #4 in my mail about the level of
> content in WeekIn QA. If we decided to add more I'll do that before the Final.

I just had a chance to read this draft for your "weekinQA". It looks
very good to me. the only comment I have (so far) is that the second
link to the "previous issue" points to the 0526 version instead of the
0610 one. First link is accurate.

I can publish the document on our webspace when/if people are happy.

--
Olivier