document technologies for "Framework 7"

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:37:29 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

This is an interesting reference, for those interested in document
technologies (markup language options), as we ponder how to evolve the
Framework 7 family.

 From the summary description -- and I haven't looked at the system in
detail -- it seems to do a lot of nice things for document presentation and
management, but it is unclear whether/how it supports or allows for
extensions (e.g., <div class="">, etc) for granular structuring of the
document (e.g., test assertions).

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2002JulSep/0031.html