CSS OpsGL review

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:18:36 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

For your information, at [1] you will find an OpsGL review of CSS (member
only).  This was done so that Karl and I could give re-chartering feedback
to the CSS WG.

It is also linked from the reviews matrix, [2], which will be our normal
operating procedure.  (The other "done" that you see there now will be
linked eventually  - I have to catch up!).

You could use [1] as an example of an adequate application of the
skeleton(s) that are linked from [2], although I omitted the per-GL
summary/overview (still to be done -- there was no time before review
deadline yesterday).  Comments, critiques, etc are welcome.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/qaframe-ops-CSS-review-0717.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/reviews