Review Assignments final plan

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:39:56 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG members,

There has been zero feedback on the proposed review assignments plan
(attached).  Therefore, we will assume that it is accepted and is now
operational.

Action Item All:  sign up (email to Dom) by 7/24 telecon for at least an
OpsGL review and a SpecGL review.

Please have a look at the revised review assignment page [1].  You will
notice some changes:

** a little more explanation, and alignment with the final plan
** a couple more entries, and marking some "done".
** new skeletons, for both OpsGL and SpecGL

Please have a look at the latter and let me know any comments.  The format
is generally enhanced, and it is closely back-linked (per checkpoint) to
the GL document from which it was generated (by XSLT).

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/reviews