Re: action items

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:23:48 -0600
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 10:28 AM 7/11/02 +0300, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
>>[...]
>[dd] Olivier, do you monitor the QA WG list for closed action items? If
>so, you could alsways remove them for brevity. If it implies a bigger
>workload on your behalf, we should stay close to process as Lofton indicates.

Yes, it is probably best to *not* assume that Olivier will notice a "this
completes A-...", when embedded in a longer message.  Especially since he
has a very full plate, let's send him a simple message to clear
items.   (Copy the WG or not, at your discretion -- if the item is likely
to interest other people, then I suggest to copy the WG.)

>>[...]
>>You have posted draft minutes, and it has been more than a week since the
>>meeting.  By now, final should have been posted to the WG, and you should
>>have sent the IG a message with a pointer to the archive (or web page in
>>the case of f2f).  See:
>[dd] Just did, one day late.

Thanks for this.  One day late is not a big deal.  A few days late, a week
or more late -- that starts to be a problem.