RE: 10 July QAWG telecon agenda (revised)

Apologies for missing the meeting, I still have it on Thursdays in my
calendar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 2:25 PM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: 10 July QAWG telecon agenda (revised)

QAWG participants --

If you won't attend the Wednesday (10-july) QAWG telcon, please reply
(to list) with "regrets".

Here is proposed agenda...

Agenda
=====

This is a regular bi-weekly conference, whose principal topic will be:
finish the Spec Guidelines reorganization, and do some SpecGL issues.
The latest draft of SpecGL is at [3].  We have a number of smaller
topics in advance (2, 3, 4 have been added since yesterday's draft).

1.) roll call, membership
2.) any logistical topics?
        - telecon and f2f minutes
3.) improved IG-WG communication & participation [7]
4.) doc technologies "task team" for QA Framework
        - from "Test" team:  dimitris, lofton, peter
        - scope: single-source GL+Extech? xmlspec?
        - add'l volunteers?
5.) Dimitris proposed WG doc-tech questionnaire [1]
6.) Review assignments [2]
        - 3+1 proposal (case studies + techniques)
        - propose:  initial sign-up by next telecon (7/27)
        - techniques assignment and coverage.
                * need Ops by 8/14
                * need Spec by 9/14(?) or 10/14(?)

7.) Spec Guidelines [3], [4]
        - revisit GL.3, GL.4. GL.7
8.) Issues (esp. Spec) [5]
        - processing order [6]
        - priorities: when to do per-checkpoint review?

9.) Adjourn

Logistics
=====
Zakim bridge:  +1-617-761-6200