Re: small logistics reminder - meeting minutes -

Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com> wrote:

>Yes, it is.  Jack (6/27) is on vacation.  Karl, Peter are remiss (or
>late).  Dimitris (7/3) has until COB today ("one week") to post FINAL
>and point it out to IG list.
>
>Should we automatically post an AI, "A-2002-MM-DD-0" at each telecon,
>with a one-week deadline, "Integrate comments and corrections, mail
>final to WG list, send message to IG list."?

Jumping in totally out of the blue, and I may well be talking out of my
backside here, but I've been trying to "observe" the QA-WG doings -- just
to see what's happening and catch any issues directly relevant to my
ineterests -- and have found it very difficult to do. Meeting/Telecon
minutes are consistently late and of widely varying quality, and quite
frequently do not seem to relate directly to anything discussed on any
list.

That's not necessarily to say that this state of affairs is wrong. But
that's /my/ 2 cents; I would personally love to see better communication
from the QA-WG.

/me fades back into the background... :-)

--
I'm [less] than thrilled by the [VM situation]; all sides of it. I [think]
we need a [fork] in that area so that you guys would stop stepping on each