Re: DRAFT minutes QAWG teleconference 20020128

Good minutes.  Just one substantive point, about your question at the end:

At 06:24 PM 1/29/02 +0100, you wrote:
>[...]
>Issue #48: Should the planned Technical Guidelines be a
>guideline-checkpoint part of the Framework doc family?
>There is a naming pb with the potential 4th document of the Framework
>(Technical GL and Technical techniques). LH proposes "Test material GL"
>instead. The second part of the issue is to know if such a document
>would have its place in the framework family.
>
>DECISION: [@@@ Fixme]

Here is my remembrance.  To the discussion, add:  Editors (dd, KG, LH)
believe that there will be conformance requirements (checkpoints) on test
materials, as well as examples and techniques (tools and resources).  So
the Gd/Ck would go into "Test Materials Guidelines", and the ex&tech would
go into "Test Materials Examples and Techniques".  DD questioned the
relationship between the last part and the section in the Frm:Intro
document, "Technical assets".

DECISION:  Keep the 4th document (two parts) in the Framework, rename
"Technical" to "Test Materials", and add a comment to the Frm:Intro
"Technical Assets" section, pointing out the connection between the stuff
in the section and the "Test Materials Examples and Techniques".